Mindfulness can help facilitate positive changes in your life Mandy Pap ... Read more
The right choice for you because we have;
- Prompt, convenient appointments
- We listen
- Written, individualised treatment plans
- Thousands of happy patients (read what they say)
- An integrated team of professionals
A holistic array of therapies available in one place:-
With over 20 years experience in private and NHS settings chartered physiotherapists Nicky Hodgkinson and Katie Peters are experts in treating a wide range of conditions to relieve your pain. Their specialities are;
- Back, neck and pelvic pain
- Sports injury, trauma and orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Women’s health
- Injury prevention
You don’t have to live a life limited by pain.
We can help.
We have a group of experienced chiropractors, physiotherapists, massage and exercise therapists who will work individually or as a team with you to understand your problem and tailor a solution that is right for you.
Don’t know where to start?
Book one of our FREE, no obligation 15 minute MINI CONSULTATIONS. You can discuss your condition, find out what might be causing your pain and discover who amongst our team is the right person to help you feel better.
At Winchester Spine Centre our expertise spans many areas including:
- Back and neck pain
- Helping you to get active again
- Pregnancy pain
- Pathway to Sporting Success (Sports injuries)
- Understanding why teeth and feet are important
- Treating children and babies
- Managing back pain in the over 50’s
Central to our approach is accurate diagnosis of your condition, individualised treatment plans and an emphasis on teaching you how to care for yourself.